Send your images to participate in Asferico 2019, one of the most important contest of naturalistic photography, arrived at its 13th edition. In the this edition of Asferico 2019, the total prize value will be higher than 15.000 €. Participants may enter their images into eight categories.
The overall winner, selected from the pool of winners of the eight categories, will receive 3.000 € cash (2018년 12월 기준 – 429만 5,190 원) + a 10 days trekking in Malawi (2018년 12월 기준 – 229만 768원 상당의 말라위 10일 트레킹 여행) offered by AFRICA WILD TRUCK (www.africawildtruck.com) + carbon gimbal type KEVLASS Z (approx. value of 700 € **) offered by ZENELLI (www.zenelli.it).
Each of the remaining 7 winners (7명의 수상자) will receive a prize of500 € cash (2018년 12월 기준 – 71만 5,865 원), while the runner up of each category will receive a 250 € (2018년 12월 기준 35만 7,932.50 원) prize. Furthermore, 8 more photographer will be selected in each of the eight categories.
In the young photographers category will be awarded the two pictures of the age groups with a 200 € gift card **. The runner up of each age group will receive the competition catalog.
All winners and selected photographers will receive the catalogue of the contest, are invited to participate in the awards ceremony and to attend the gala dinner during Asferico 2019 Photofestival.
1. The competition is open to amateur or professional photographers of any age or nationality. (전 세계 모든 아마추어, 프로페셔널 사진작가들 참여 가능)
2. Subscription fee for photographer is € 25,00 (2018년 12월 기준 참가비 3만 5,793.25 원). For the young photographers (aged 17 and under on the opening date of the competition) subscription is free (point 24) . 17세 이하 청소년 및 아동들은 참가비 없이 참여 가능합니다.
3. Each entrant is allowed a total of thirty (30) entries into the Adult Competition, such total is intended to be distributed freely across the different categories.
4. Participation is exclusively on line on the website www.asferico.com/concorso.
5. Any contact with the Owners should be only via the email address: email@example.com. Any entrant will be responsible for her/his own security/spam restrictions. In order to avoid the loss of any communication from Asferico Staff, please verify your own restrictions.
6. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Rules. English and Italian are the languages used by the staff and for the final texts inside the catalogue.
7. Digital files and scan slides are accepted. Files editing is permitted only if limited to a basic cleaning (removal of stains due to dust on the camera sensor and noise reduction), slight saturation and contrast or adjustment of tonal values and curves. Cropping is allowed but must not exceed 35% of the original image area and always taking into account the effects on the final file sizes. Borders, signatures or watermarks should not be included into the images. The colour space must be Adobe RGB (1998).
8. Digitally manipulated images are not accepted except the ones complying with limits described in section 7). The image must remain an intact and faithful representation of shapes, behaviours or natural phenomena. It is not also allowed the insertion or deletion of elements within the image.
9. Pictures resulting from the fusion of two or more shots are allowed only for panoramic images or to extend the dynamic range (HDR). The single shots used must be taken in the same place and at the same time and the resulting picture must follow than expected in the points 7) and 8) in order to guarantee the authenticity of the final picture. Multiple exposures are allowed only if part of the native functions of the camera (incamera) with the generation of a single RAW file
10. Images must be submitted in low resolution: each shot must have the longer side of 1920 pixels, resolution of 72 dpi and jpg format with weight not heavier than 3 MB. Renaming of files is not necessary.
11. Entrants will be contacted by email if the submitted image(s) has passed the pre-selection stage and instruction on how loading RAW and high resolution files, compulsory to enter the final phase of the competition, will be provided together with the communication. Every entrant will be able to track the progress of every single image online.
12. High-resolution digital files in JPEG formats must have the longer side measuring not less than 3000 pixels, and the same cut and colour of the jpg image uploaded during the registration process. Original capture files as recorded by the camera with no manipulation in RAW are also required. In case of panoramic or HDR images all the single RAW files used must be included in a compressed folder (for example ZIP). If high resolution digital files and original capture files will not be submitted or non-compliance of the rules, the participant will be disqualified.
13. The jury may request the original slides if the scans will be considered as highlight or winning pictures. In case of non-receipt, the image will be disqualified.
2019 XIII INTERNATIONAL NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION ASFERICO 해외 사진전 출품 가이드 라인과 기타 주의 사항 번역본은 골드 회원에게만 제공하고 있습니다.
2019 XIII INTERNATIONAL NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION ASFERICO 해외 사진전 출품 하러가기: http://lnx.asferico.com/concorso/en/competition-rules/
포스팅 올리는 시점에서 현재, 출품 마감 일까지 19시간 20분 남았습니다.