About The 2019 International Wilbird Photo Competition
Every year, as part of the Bird and Nature Festival, an international photo competition dedicated to wildbird is organized. A selection of the best photos will be presented at the Crotoy during the event, which will take place from 13 to 22 April 2019
The competition is open until 2 December 2018 midnight to any individual photographer whether amateur or professional, whatever his nationality, excluding members of the association, employees and members of the Jury.
5 categories reserved for photographers over 18:
• Bird portrait : The subject can be photographed in close-up or whole, but the photo must transmit an emotion through the pose, look, expression… The topic should occupy most of the image.
• Bird in its environment : the photographs submitted in this category must describe the close relationship between the bird and its natural environment, include it in its familiar landscape, which is the most important part of the picture
• Bird in action: The jury will appreciate dynamism and energy of the photo.
• Artistic vision of bird : The creativity of the photographer, in shooting or post processing, must transform the mundane into a contemplative and artistic interpretation and offer a new perspective on the bird.
• Bunch of birds : Large swarm of birds in flight or on the ground.
Prizes (상금) and Award Ceremony (시상식)
Prizes can not be the object of a counterpart in cash nor of whatever nature and are not transferable.
- A Grand Prix to the overall winner awarded with an amount of €1,500 (2018년 12월 기준 – 214만 7,595 원)
- A 1st Prize in each category awarded with an amount of €800 (2018년 12월 기준 – 114만 5,384 원)
- A 1st Prize for the category «Young Photographers» rewarded by material endowments
- A Public Prize awarded to the picture which has totalized the more votes from the visitors of the exhibition, endowed by the Festival’s partners.
Each winner will be invited to the Award Ceremony on Saturday 20 April 2019 at the Municipal Theater of Abbeville.
It will be offered for 2 persons:
- 1 night hotel with breakfasts
- a first-class return train ticket Paris-Abbeville-Paris (SNCF 1st class) or or the equivalent in cash *
- a meal with tnominated entrants (directors, producers and photographers)
(* Travel expenses will be reimbursed after the Festival on this basis by bank transfer.)
Prizes will be awarded to winners within a maximum of 8 months by bank transfer .
The 2019 International Wilbird Photo Competition 해외 사진전 출품에 관련된 사진전 가이드 및 기타 자세한 번역본은 골드 회원에게만 제공하고 있습니다.
The 2019 International Wilbird Photo Competition 에 관한 자세한 내용과 출품은 여기에서 가능합니다. https://www.festival-oiseau-nature.com/concours/en/concours-photo-international/#