Monochrome Photography Awards – how to enter
Create your online profile, upload your images and pay entry fees. Your entry is submitted when entry fees are paid. You will receive an entry confirmation e-mail upon payment of entry fees.
Preparing the files:
- Photographs must be resized to 1000 pixels on the longest side.
- They must be saved as JPEG file (JPG).
Prepare your files with the following specifications:
– sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit,
– longest dimension equals 1000 pixels,
– saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher,
– no watermarks / copyright units / logos on images
– only bleed photographs without borders
Naming the files:
The filename must contain your full name, for example:
Please do not include any characters such as @, $, #, as a part of the file name.
2019 Monochrome Photography Awards entry fees & deadlines
Here are the details about entry fees and deadlines for 2018 edition of Monochrome Photography Awards.
Early Deadline: July 7, 2019
- Professional: 20 USD/Single Entry
- Amateur: 15 USD/Single Entry
Final Closing Deadline: November 17, 2019
- Professional: 25 USD/Single Entry
- Amateur: 20 USD/Single Entry
Winners announcement: January 12, 2020
For more information: https://monoawards.com/page/entry-fees/