2.1 GRAND PRIX IMAGES 2019/2020
This prize grants the winner the indivisible sum of CHF 40,000 (2019년 2월 14일 스위스 화폐 4,461만 4,000 원) for the development, achievement and presentation of a new photography project at Festival Images Vevey in September 2020.
Breakdown of the allocated amount: CHF 30,000 granted to the laureate in three instalments for the development and achievement of a project. CHF 10,000 managed by Images Vevey for the creation and promotion of the project’s exhibition at Festival Images Vevey 2020.
Other prizes/grants/awards are possible depending on the partnerships established by Images Vevey at the time of the competition. Entrants wishing to participate in Grand Prix Images Vevey solely (i.e. no other prize or award) should clearly state so in their project description. By default, all Grand Prix Images Vevey participants are automatically entered for other prizes/grants/awards.
2.3 ESPACE IMAGES VEVEY & FESTIVAL IMAGES VEVEY
All Grand Prix Images Vevey participants may be invited for an exhibition at Espace Images Vevey (a venue dedicated to contemporary photography managed by Images Vevey) and/or at Festival Images Vevey, regardless of the decisions of the Grand Prix Images Vevey jury.
5. REGISTRATION FOR GRAND PRIX IMAGES VEVEY 2019/2020
Registration to the competition is done online at www.picter.com.
For their applications, entrants must:
Submit a brief presentation of the project (in English)
Upload ten pictures that either relate to their project or are representative of their style, drawn from previous works. If none of the ten pictures relate to the project being submitted, entrants should include a brief text explaining their selection. Should an entrant receive a prize or award, his or her pictures will have to be free of rights for any competition-related communication and promotion purposes as well as for the communication purposes of the partners of said award, within the framework of their partnership with Images Vevey only.
Pay the participation fee.
6. PARTICIPATION FEE (참가비): EUR 60 (2019년 2월 14일 기준 7만 6,102.80 원)
The participation fee enables Images Vevey to partially cover the administrative expenses required for the proper functioning of the Grand Prix Images Vevey.
7. CREATION OF A PORTFOLIO (FOR SHORTLISTED PARTICIPANTS ONLY)
Shortlisted photographers will be contacted individually by email by the end of March.
They will be required to send a portfolio before 18 April 2019 (date as per postmark).
The portfolio must arrive before April 20th in Vevey, Switzerland and include the following items:
– Ten to fifteen printed pictures that relate to the project or are representative of the photographer’s style, drawn from previous works:
Maximum format A3 (29.7 x 42 cm).
The pictures should not be framed, glued or mounted.
The pictures should be of sufficient quality to give a good idea of the photographer’s style but should not be exhibition prints.
All printing techniques are admissible (Laser, inkjet, etc.).
– A document with the title and presentation of the proposed project (one A4 page max). Since the jury is international, the text will have to be in English (a French version of the text may be included).
– A production timeline for the proposed project.
– One document containing a biography/CV (one A4 page max).
– If required for the understanding of the project, an appendix may be attached (additional plans, sketches, maps and documents). No more than three appendices will be admissible.
– The entrant’s name and address must be written on the back of all items in the portfolio.
– The entrant’s number received after online registration must be written clearly on the envelope. Complete portfolios will be sent to Images Vevey no later than 18 April 2019 (date as per postmark) and arrive before April 20th in Vevey, Switzerland.
Portfolios that are incomplete or that do not comply with the terms and conditions will not be considered.
For more information: https://www.images.ch/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/GRAND-PRIX-TERMS_CONDITIONS.pdf
해외 사진공모전 참여를 원하시는 분 혹은 출품 가이드라인 번역본이 필요하신 분은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의주시길 바랍니다.