Dates and deadlines
- Closing date: 1 March 2019 – 24:00 midnight – CET (incoming)!
- Request for RAW files, original JPG / DNG and high-resolution files (only valid for online-entries): after 3 April 2019
- Deadline for RAW files, original JGP / DNG and high-resolution files (only valid for online-entries): 28 April 2019 at 24:00 midnight
- Notification of the winners: after 20 May 2019
- Deadline for image descriptions: 1 June 2019 at 24:00 midnight.
The prizes 상금
Fritz Pölking Prize
2 000 Euro (2019년 1월 18일 255만 5,320 원) – donated by Tecklenborg publishing house
Fritz Pölking Junior Prize
1 500 Euro (2019년 1월 18일 191만 6,490 원) – donated by Tecklenborg publishing house
A merchandise voucher worth 500 Euro – donated by AC-Foto *
* Cash equivalents as a substitute are not available.
* The winners will be invited to the award ceremony (festival ticket, buffet and accommodation will be paid for)
Send your pictures to (from 15 January 2019)
By post: Fritz Pölking Prize 2019, Marc Hesse, Zum Jagenstein 1, 14478 Potsdam, Germany
The closing date for all entries is 1 March 2019 – 24:00 midnight – CET (incoming)!
Submissions after this date cannot receive consideration!
• For online participation you will need a valid email address and a PayPal account.
• For participation by post please include the completed participation form as well as the entry fee of 10 Euro in cash.
• When registering for online participation, the participant must state a valid email address, at which he / she can be contacted.
2019 Fritz Pölking and Fritz Pölking Junior Prize 해외 사진 공모전 번역본이 필요하신 분들은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의 주시길 바랍니다. 해외 공모전 번역본은 회원님들에게만 제공되고 있습니다.