Who should apply?
Early Career Researchers from around the world who have conducted research in climate change communications within the last three years, and are able to share results from their study. Applicants must be over the age of 18.
We define Early Career Researcher as an undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters/PhD) student or a researcher who has received their highest degree (Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate) in the past seven years (where applicable, provided parental leave fell within that period, up to one year of parental leave per child may be added).
How can you participate?
- Apply for one or more of the first three award categories.
- Let an organisation or individual you think should apply know about these awards.
- Nominate someone for the Climate Change Communicator of the Year award, which will be decided by a people’s vote.
- Attend the Awards Ceremony – please join us to celebrate the best new work building awareness of climate change around the world. Book your ticket(s) to attend the Awards ceremony here.
- The deadline to apply for an award or nominate someone for the people’s vote award is Friday 4 October 2019, 1 pm BST.
- Shortlisted applicants and winners will be notified later in October.
The awards for Climate Change Public Engagement, Climate Communications Research and Climate Visuals Photography will each be assessed by an expert judging panel, and the winner of each of these categories will receive a £1000 cash prize.
The award for Climate Change Communicator of the Year will be put to a public vote and the winner will gain the prestige of winning the people’s vote.
Announcing the Climate Outreach Climate Communication Awards
- Submissions close on 4 October 2019
- Awards Ceremony on 7 November 2019 at the Sheldonian in Oxford, UKWinners and shortlisted applicants will be invited to join us in person if they are fairly local, or via video if not (we are keen to not have people fly to our event), and will have an opportunity to showcase their work.
Read more information
Korean Photographic assists amateur or pro Korean photographers in South Korea who have the lack of English skills to participate international photography competitions. We are welcome partnership proposals and send us your photography competitions submission guideline. We will translate it and release through our website.