- First Prize: A cash award of £35,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 5,082만 8,050 원) with a commission valued at £7,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 1,016만 5,610 원)
- Second Prize: £12,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 1,742만 6,760 원)
- Third Prize: £10,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 1,452만 2,300 원)
- BP Young Artist Award: £9,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 1,307만 70 원)
All entrants aged between 18 and 30 will automatically be considered for both the BP Young Artist Award and the BP Portrait Award, but an individual cannot win both.
- BP Travel Award 2017: £8,000 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 1,161만 7,840 원)
The entry fee is £40 (2019년 1월 19일 기준 5만 8,089.20 원)
Can I send in my application by post?
We no longer accept postal entries for the competition. All submissions must be made online via the website
Are there any changes for this year’s Award?
There are no changes to the entry process or eligibility for this year’s exhibition. Following the
introduction of the digital image submission process in 2015, artists will again need to upload a
digital image of their work via the BP Portrait Award website for the first round of judging. All images will be viewed by a panel of judges and the entrants who are successful in this round will be invited to deliver their work to a venue in London for the final round of judging and the exhibition selection, including Award-winners.
Previous rules still apply regarding age and residence of artists, the medium, size and completion date of works and artists’ copyright.
BP PORTRAIT AWARD 2019 해외 사진 공모전에 출품을 원하시는 분이나, 출품 가이드라인 번역본이 필요하신 분은 코리안포토그래픽으로 문의 주시길바랍니다. 현재, 번역본은 코리안포토그래픽 회원들에게만 제공되고 있습니다.